We have a super helpful and informative show for you today! This episode is recorded from our YHC Mastery Bonus Call with Grace Edison. In it, the most recent Yoga Health Coaches share their testimonials about the YHC Program and provide insight into their experience.
Grace also tells us why it’s important to shift our relationship with money into one that is positive and fulfilling, and how we can go about doing that.
Then, Grace describes the best ways to have a successful strategy sessions with potential clients, including the key aspects to a good strategy session, how to prepare for calls, the best ways to follow up with clients, and much more.
Tune in if you want insight into the experience of Yoga Health Coaches, information about healing your relationship with money, or help enrolling more clients.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to heal your relationship with money, and why it’s important
- What steps to take for a successful strategy session
- How to put yourself and your potential clients at ease during a strategy session
- Laughter Yoga Training
- Financial Sorcery by Jason Miller
- Dr. Michele Colon
- The Tapping Solution by Nick and Jessica Ortner
- David Neagle
- 1:00 – The newest Yoga Health Coaches provide their testimonies for the YHC Program. They share how YHC not only provides the structure to succeed in a health coaching business, but is also a supportive community that allows its members to lean into their vulnerabilities.
- 30:30 – By getting clear on how you see, spend, and earn money, as well as your ancestral money attitudes and patterns, you can heal your relationship with money to earn and save what you desire.
- 41:10 – The key aspects for a good strategy session are deep listening, reflecting back, relating, qualifying, addressing objections, making an offer, and the follow-up process. By following these steps, you can create space for more successful calls.
- 57:45 – Following up with clients with useful information or things to think about can help get them to the next strategy session. You can send them blog posts, podcasts, tips sheets, or other helpful material that relates to their pain points, or ask them to sit with reflection questions and start to notice certain things in their daily life.
- 1:05:15 – In order to prepare for a strategy session, it is important to move through your own worries and fears, and then to get to a place of higher level vibration and resonance so that you can hold space for your potential clients.
- 1:18:00 – When your clients have a really clear idea of how your program works, what’s expected of them, and what kind of support they’ll receive, they move from cautious or nervous into calm because they’re able to see what is ahead.
- “It has by far been the most monumentally inspiring step in probably 25 years.” – Kristen Polzien
- “Coaching helps people shift from anxiety to being grounded, from letting the world happen to them to creating their own realities.” – Neve Fletcher Loehr
- “You cannot do this program and keep playing small.” – Michelle
- “Getting better with money, whether with how you earn it or how you spend it, is a practice. And it doesn’t ever really end.” – Grace Edison
- “Laughter moves all emotions. It allows the energy channels to open up.” – Grace Edison
- “I know who I am, I know what I am, I know how I serve, I am here, I am here, I am here.” – Grace Edison