26 Aug Cate on vision + values of Yogahealer + Yoga Health Coaching
Our vision and values
Moving to your goals in an easeful and fun way
Why are we creating values?
In Yogahealer values play an important role in the selection process for people who either want to work in our teams or apply to come into our courses. Our values system has been the same since the beginning of the program enabling us to:
- create a team
- build a tribe
- determine people that are going to be a good fit in order to help them hit their goals and get the best results in an easeful and fun way.
We empower thrive seekers to uplevel their bodies, their habits, their families and their lives in real time.
In Yogahealer we are going to teach you the values and help you see if the specific program is suitable for you so that you can thrive and reach your potential. This applies to people who either want to come to our work study program for Yogahealer or Yoga health coaching.
Value 1: We guide people into their potential
Personal growth is our fundamental value. We can help you develop, step into the next level and experience new levels of your potentiality.
Value 2: We raise our bar, align our actions and our results
By becoming more, you raise your bar, you are up to your dharma-Your actions and results need to reflect this growth.
Value 3: We orient towards thrive
In serious decisions that have to be made in life (for example stagnant relationships or moving into a new income level) it is difficult to orient ourselves towards thrive. The main question is: How do we believe in thrive?
Value 4: We live the habits
It is easier to accelerate our personal thrive if we align to the values and live the habits– It enables us to have more energy and mental clarity and do greater things with our life.
Basic habits for people to thrive in their bodies, communities and ecosystems:
- Have an earlier dinner
- Go to bed early
- Start the day right
- Do breath practices
- Follow a plant based diet – Be in relationship with your ecosystem
- Follow healthier eating guidelines
- Apply self massage
- Apply sense organ self care
- Practice easeful living, meditation, sitting in silence
Value 5: We inspire through connectivity and innovation
Being an inspiration to others is our social responsibility.Through our own drive to self evolve we inherit the ability to inspire others through connectivity and innovation.
- We help bring people together.
- We help people connect around their perspectives, ideas and
- We innovate and constantly improve step -by-step.
Value 6: We communicate with candor and care
It’s about being honest and calling things as you see them but doing that from a place of care. It is the baseline for our communication and it is an easy way to give each other feedback.
Value 7: We embrace challenges as evolutionary adventures
Anyone on a growth path is going to face challenges. It’s the friction of growth and evolution and the transformation that occurs through this friction. Old ways, beliefs and patterns die as a new better system is created. Attitude, spirit and emotion in every challenge is very important. So, we adopt a fun and innovative approach to change and embrace our challenges as adventures of our own.
Value 8: We Learn Master. Record. Share. Mentor
- Become masterful.
- Record your evolutionary adventure.
- Create a system that you can share and mentor someone else.Codify the systems in our life that are working so that we can turn that over to our communities.
- Mentor. Use your experience to help others in a way that is easy and fun and based on relationships. Our system helps mentors receive more support and develop more leadership skills.
Value 9: We nurture and co-create with the tribe
Supporting, nurturing and nourishing yourselves and each other is the foundation of Ayurverda.Change your biochemistry and orient towards thrive, growth and health by turning your awareness to life itself.
Co-creation is a two way street. It comes primarily through listening. We listen to ideas and inspiration before we create anything and ask from other people to tell us more about their ideas and experiences.
Growing Yogahealer is growing our services, the blog, the podcast, the tip sheets with the world wide web, with people around the world searching for ayurveda wisdom. We venture a conversation with people who find our advice useful and give us feedback and ideas on new topics. This way the tribe grows significantly. At this point 40.000 people receive e-mails about our podcast, new tip sheets and new conversations with topics that help them in their personal growth and our podcast has surpassed over 500.000 downloads.
Value 10: We connect the personal with the planetary
In Yogahealer we:
- Connect with the planet and take a better care of the planet, ourselves, our families and communities.
- Develop planet-centric consciousness.
- Become active collaborators rather than consumers of our ecosystem and ask ourselves what we can give back.
IDENTIFY YOUR VALUES
Take Cate’s free Values Workshop. Orient towards thrive. Guide yourself and others into their potential by knowing and leading with your values. Use Cate’s practical tips and worksheets to align to your greater mission. Develop a fun and innovative approach to new challenges on the path of your personal growth and evolution. Identify your values, share, mentor and co-create with the tribe.