Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
Changes in life are not easy things to achieve. Changing requires a lot of dedication and hard work, it requires a lot of motivation and the desire to change something in you.
Many people want to change something in their lives because it has already affected their lives. Maybe their family, friends, or work has already been damaged.
Suanne Geater is one of the people who dedicated her life to change. Her journey has been inspiring, and now she’s helping others change. Join us today in this episode as she shares her experience and amazing journey.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How does a marketing approach lead to a simpler method?
- Determine the best level of community for you
- Facilitating Habit Changes
- Transformation in life
- Check out our latest podcast episodes:
- You can find Suanna via the links below:
- Suanne shares why most of her clients go to her
- Suanne shares her experience with Cate
- Suanne shares a story about a client that had an amazing transformation
- [0:31] Introduction
- [4:10] Suanne’s Biggest Breakthrough
- [6:01] Marketing Approach
- [7:54] The Weight Loss Journey
- [9:30] Doing Changes
- [13:16] Being a Processor
- [15:40] An amazing transformation
- [20:00] Closing Remarks
- “My biggest breakthrough is to keep things simple, K.I.S.S., and not make them too complicated.”
- “Most people familiar with me approach me for weight loss since they know my weight loss journey and the trip I’ve been on. And that’s why people initially come to me because I underwent a fairly significant transformation around ten years ago.”
- “I’m moving to an area with a lot of poverty, and I want to do more to help the people there. So I plan to change things up a bit and, while working with one-on-one clients, maybe do some corporate work to level up my business and give back more to the community to help it grow. For example, I might open a wellness studio and host events there.”
- “First take care of yourself. That means you have to live and break the habits. You did have to be all of you, and that’s the key point, period, exclamation point. You know they’ll come and go, but you have to make them a part of your daily life until they do.”
Guest Bio: Suanna Geater
I’m a Meathead Yogini-The iron may have my heart but Yoga is life.
Food is my second favorite “F” word
I am here to learn, share what I learn, and above all to love
Ownyourshit, have Radical Responsibility for your actions and you will Create a Life you don’t need a vacation from.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations