How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages
Using strategy sessions with any kind of client, dealing with any kind of issues, to determine what goals they have will definitely help you. What challenges does this person face in achieving those goals? Why does this matter right now to this person? Then, do they have the willingness to invest and change?
Getting the most out of anything should be everyone’s goal especially when learning things. Doing this ensures that time isn’t wasted on things that are unnecessary. Focusing on a specific goal will help a lot in undertaking such a task.
In this episode, Cate talks about how you can do all those things. She will share some stories that relate to these predicaments and how she went about solving them. Stay tuned!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How do you get a lot out of something?
- What do you do to keep focused?
- What questions should you ask so you can come up with a solution?
- How do you tell other people about your course?
- What are the issues that healers faced?
- How can you ask for permission strategically?
- Cate talks about the Madrid hotel she’s in
- Cate mentions in-person events she’ll be participating in
- [1:13] Getting the most out of courses
- [4:03] Setting up Strategy Sessions
- [7:01] Dealing with Different Issues
- [11:17] Talking About Events
- [12:17] Discussing Solutions
- [15:55] Challenges
- [21:55] Finding the Best Way to Help
- “You can get a lot out of a small amount of dedicated engagement, as long as you know that that’s where your attention is going 100% in that time.”
- “I like to start with a challenge, but then go a little deeper and probe a little bit more in or have to be willing to be uncomfortable. It’s not just friends hanging out. Strategy sessions are coaching to find the goal and the challenge.”
- “You got to dig a little deeper, like underneath that little layer of Teflon, and be like How long have you had this goal? For how long have you had these challenges and helped them get real? Because otherwise, you’re not going to know how willing they are to invest.”
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations