31 Jan Coach of The Month: Sarah O’Neil
LIVING IN INTEGRITY!
Coach of the Month Sarah O’Neil gives tips on what she describes as Calendar Integrity and how it can help you reach your goals.
Tune in and learn how to:
- Schedule your work habits to be proactive, not reactive.
- Establish effective work routines.
- Block your calendar time and hold to it.
- Follow your needs, prioritize and rectify your tasks.
In this episode I rap with Sarah O’Neil about:
Tips on Calendar Integrity and how it can help you:
- Label your activities.
- Keep it simple and effective.
- Stay aligned to your greater vision.
- Create buffer blocks and strategic blocks
- ‘Schedule it and hold to it’ 8.00’
- ‘Know your rhythm’ 9.22
- ‘Simplify your calendar so that you know when you get something done’ 11.30’
Favorite Quotes from the Conversation:
- Realize that you are the boss of your time
- Label the lower-level activities, take them out and make them your celebration activities.
- Netflix is a celebration rather than a daily habit (or addiction.)