11 Oct 2 Steps You Need to Improve Enrollment
You are in a sales conversation with someone who has decided they really wants to enroll in your course. There are 2 crucial steps that you need to improve enrollment. Watch the entire video and follow the advice Cate gives Grace. Take these steps and you will be on your way to increasing the number of people you enroll in your courses.
Step 1: First figure out the logic behind the feeling “I want to take this course!”.
There are two main questions that need to be answered in order to persuade a person to enroll in a course. Ask these questions to your potential student or client and figure out the answers together:
- How is their investment going to pay off over time?
It’s helpful to assist people in discovering the logic behind the emotion. Give them the opportunity to use logic that justifies their decision to take a course. “Our experience has shown that people can double their money back in less than six months or on average get at least the money they spend on a course back.” What experience can you share with your potential client that will demonstrate the monetary value of your course?
- What is the lifetime value of the course?
Explain to people that taking a specific course will help them change their habits, adopt a healthier lifestyle and how this will benefit all areas of their life and benefit the life of the communities they live and interact with. The return on this investment can be:
- Free-time freedom
- Feeling happy with less
- A better relationship with family, friends and co-workers
Here are some simple tips to follow that will help people decide to take a course:
- Be flexible and co-operative with people who want to take a course. Work with them to find the best payment model .
- Explain the importance of getting the right business model in order to make their investment pay off.
- Get the numbers on paper-Put the numbers and stories of people in the enrollment guide. Show people it is a wise investment.
- Use crowdsourcing. Get testimonials on how people have improved their health and now lead a happier life by investing in a course.
- Help people align with their authentic goals and spend money wisely according to their real needs.
- Help people see their course as an investment– Give a clear image of the ROI and be specific on the financial prospects a course can offer (200% ROI over 2 years, while good portfolios of stocks and bonds is 7-10%)
Step 2: Figure out where the money for the course will come from with them.
What’s the best place for people to find money? Help people determine the most practical source of money for the course.
There are two things you can do:
1 – Make a list with options a person can use to finance a course.
Your list can include simple solutions such as:
- Using credit.
- Ask for a friend or family for a loan to pay for the course. Encourage the person to get support from people who believe in them.
- Pre-selling your programs and courses- Explain the strategy of teaching people what you already know and how to charge money for it.
2 – Persuade people to keep a positive attitude towards money.
Talk to people and help them:
- be open to money flow and participate with the universe, so that money energy is not blocked.
- be resourceful and believe in their power and ability to make money
Grace Edison lives in British Columbia, Canada. She’s a mom of twin 8 year olds, a Yoga teacher, studio owner, and Yoga Health Coach — and she also works for Cate Stillman in Admissions at Yogahealer! More than anything, she loves to make people laugh and has a not-so-secret dream of doing stand-up comedy. Grace has a strong passion for empowering others to take their health and wellness into their own hands. She loves building authentic relationships, making people laugh, and creating supportive communities. After a long-standing relationship with severe depression, Grace has found deep relief through the habits of Ayurveda — and much credit is due to Cate and her Body Thrive program. After taking Body Thrive several times and jumping into Yoga Health Coaching, Grace came aboard the Yogahealer team.