Career Clarity: The Value of the Tribe
In this Changemaker Career Clarity session, Carly Banks chats with Brodie Welch about the value of establishing a tribe. Brodie is a Yoga Health Coach and Chinese medicine practitioner who has recognized how much easier and faster her clients evolve when they are supported by a group of their peers. As a coach, working with a “tribe” makes her job easier and much more enjoyable and allows her to work from anywhere.
Motivation wanes quickly. To effect real change, you need the support of like-minded people working toward similar goals – a tribe. Within a tribe, people identify their similarities, establish meaningful connections, and support one another on their personal growth paths. As a yoga health coach, leading a tribe makes your job easier and holds you accountable to your own high standards.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How a establishing a tribe makes your job as a yoga health coach so much easier and much more fun.
- Why the YHC annual ticket model is valuable to you and your clients.
- How our tribe helps us overcome our fear of or resistance to identity evolution.
- 3:20 – Motivation wanes quickly. Change happens so much faster when you’re working with a group of people heading towards the same goal.
- 5:00 – The YHC annual ticket model allows new coaching group members to immediately drop into an energy of momentum towards growth, and your clients will see the value in that.
- 6:22 – As coaches, it’s so much easier working with a group of people who support and motivate one another.
- 6:45 – People are craving opportunities to be together, and yoga health coaching lets you provide them with fun ways to do that.
- 7:12 – Yoga health coaching allows you the freedom and mobility to work from anywhere.
- 8:20 – Trying to evolve in our externally oriented, yang-addicted culture requires bringing like-minded people together.
- 9:10 – Women in particular benefit from being part of a tribe because they are able to identify with the circumstances, struggles, and challenges of other women.
- 10:20 – Being part of a tribe gives us permission to evolve our identity.
- 11:40 – As a yoga health coach, leading a group holds YOU accountable to your own high standards.
- 12:50 – As members of the yoga health coaching tribe, we inspire and are inspired by each other.
- “What you do every day makes more of a difference in how you end up feeling than what any practitioner can do in an office visit, no matter how powerful.” — Brodie Welch
- “We have an 85% better chance of reaching our goals if we do things with a group rather than on our own.” — Carly Banks
- “I see self care as a feminist issue.” — Brodie Welch
- “People are able to see themselves in each other, and oftentimes in people with very different life circumstances. — Brodie Welch
- Bringing together this group of like minded individuals who have this same set of goals to get to this point of how they want to feel . . . it’s just such a beautiful thing. — Carly Banks
Carly BanksView All Articles »
The Body Thrive path led Carly to a new and exciting world where all can be accomplished with ease. Adding YHC certification training to work and parenting is proving to be easy, with the right tools. Carly’s shattering old patterns and false beliefs about herself, to become the person that she and her family deserve. Connecting? Connect and hear more about how Carly juggles life as a busy mom at Nourished living.
- Family Values: Growing Your Business with Healthy Home Structures
- Growing Pains: Personal Growth on the Path to Professional Success
- Creating Work/Life Balance with Yoga Health Coaching
- Six Figure Coaching with Yoga Health Coaching
- Structuring Success: Thriving Personally and Professionally with YHC
- YHC – A Proven Business Structure for Successful Custom Course