28 Mar YOU’RE IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL!
In this episode Cate raps with Sarah Rusnak about the habits as a long haul approach. Both personally and professionally there is a constant evolution of our journey. As coaches we are committed to our clients in this same evolution. To make really significant changes in our lives it’s a big commitment which starts even before we begin to work together and will evolve as long as we commit to each other.
Everyone has their own pace, especially in the beginning of the journey. The beauty of the Yoga Health Coaching program for new coaching is that there is mentoring on so many levels from a team of coaches who are all committed to your success.
In a world where we don’t have natural support systems it becomes even more important to build your own tribe. Who is on your wellness team? Who is supporting your growth as the world around us evolves. Can we find this tribe before something catastrophic happens to force this process?
Explore the value of support by creating continuity in coaching.
Tune in and get tips on how support can help you:
- Go through life changes with an element of ease.
- Help people uplevel their value.
- Learn how to experience nourishment.
- Create a community around your coaching work.
- Staying ahead of the future needs and desires 2.18
- Creating a culture of community and help 10.56
- Have a transformational experience and grow 12.12
Links from the Conversation:
Favorite Quotes from the Conversation:
- Be open and receptive in the face of change.
- Move from being a star to being a sage.