Awaken Your Hunger, Desire and Focus with Carman Murray
How hungry are you? Carman Murray has been feeling hungry, but she doesn’t think food can solve it. Like many people who detox, she has awakened desire, a hunger for more in her life. She is ready for her next identity evolution.
On a Coaching Gym with Cate, Carman discusses her desire to expand her business and hire more people. The result was an illuminating conversation about strategic thinking in business, hiring the right people, and even how urine therapy can help upcycle your energy vibration.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to fully nurture yourself
- How to connect to your deepest desire
- How to delegate strategically
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- More about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the Free Masterclass
- Learn more about Urine Therapy
- More about Pareto’s principle
- The impact of detoxing on desire
- Urine therapy and deep nutrition
- Delegating tasks in order to achieve peak performance
- 0:46 Upcycling your own energy vibration
- 4:12 Hiring and growing your business efficiently
- 8:52 Applying Pareto’s 80/20 rule
Carman has many roles: entrepreneur, yoga teacher, healer, teacher, mom, rancher, wife, leader, woman. Her why in life is to model for her children that each one of us has the choice to shine our gifts to the world. Her what is working with others and inspiring them to move away from overwhelm, anxiety and stress and move toward ease, thrive, and building a supportive network of people around them – their tribe. She runs her own business where she leads workshops, retreats, yoga classes, dynamic groups and courses.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
- How to Rebuild from Deep Fatigue and Sleep Loss
- “To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
- Niching Your Wellness Coaching in a Mainstream Community
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)