Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- When does Enrollment Get Easy? Cate with Shannon McCall
- What is your Personal Manifesto? And Why You Want One with Cate and Emily
- The Past + Future of Progressive Communities and Online Courses (Cate + Chris Badgett)
- How to Jumpstart your Wellness Biz When You’re Discouraged! Cate Coaches Helena
- Wisdom Years – Time Blocking for Health Coaching for “On-The-Side”, Cate Stillman with Sarah Hutchinson
- Coach of the Month: Alissa Xander