COACH OF THE MONTH: LANA SVIEN
Coach of the Month, Lana Svien is a recently retired Physical Therapist/Academic/Ayurvedic Practitioner and now Yoga Health Coach AND Body Thrive Team Leader. She started her journey in YHC in 2019, has made huge GAINS, is an essential part of the community, and has so much to celebrate!
Listen in on this conversation between Lana and Anna Berklemans as they discuss her journey, celebrate her many GAINS since she got on the YHC path, and what amazing things are next for her! After listening you will think “Wow! She has led a fascinating life.”, and will be inspired to lead one of your own.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to create a meaningful life in retirement
- How to measure joy
- Why being in a community is so helpful
- How to age vibrantly and lead a fascinating life
- How to find more ease while living your dharma
- Check out our latest events here >>> https://yogahealer.com/our-events/
- Gap and Gain
- Lana talks about how you completely lose your identity in retirement.
- Lana tells about how the YHC Community and Mastermind group keep her on track for what’s next.
- Lana tells us about her future action plan which includes aging vibrantly, mission work, and outdoor adventure trips.
- 2:14- Growth path from Yoga Health Coaching to Body Thrive Team Leader
- 3:38- Transitioning to retirement
- 6:28- Secrets for easeful living.
- 9:15- Identity evolution through retirement.
- 12:17- The importance of the YHC structure and mastermind groups.
- 13:20- Measuring GAIN and Keeping a structure in retirement.
- 15:24- Importance of a nurturing, growth-oriented community.
- 16:30- Intergenerational community structure.
- 17:50- Next steps for next level of growth.
- 18:23- An action plan for the future.
- “The biggest thing, of course, is transitioning from the health profession side of things, where we really look at the problems that clients and patients come in with, to the health coaching side of things, where you are actually allowing that client or that individual to tap into their own self-healing and see their actual potential.”
- “I have designed a life that really brings great joy and ease.”
- “How are you going to measure the gain? That was a pivot for me…. It really rang with me, how are you going to measure whether you’ve achieved something if you haven’t put metrics to it? If you don’t have a way to measure it, you’re never going to achieve it.”
- “I have created a very meaningful life in retirement.”
- “I will just stay connected to this community because it will pull me into that next transformation.”
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations