Coach of the Month: Leah Petitte
Leah Petitte, this month's YHC coach, and Anna Berkelmans discuss Leah's YHC journey and how her coaching group has evolved. Leah's musical background, combined with her yoga skills, places her in a unique position to help people find their voice through music while also connecting with their bodies through yoga.
Leah's enthusiasm and energy are palpable when she talks to Anna about sharing her knowledge with others in order to help them step outside of their comfort zone. Leah explains that she is in the process of rebranding in order to have a greater impact and also to combine her love of music with yoga.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to have the coolest ride ever!
- How to help people find their voice.
- How to step out of your comfort zone.
- Combining music and yoga to create the coolest experience ever!
- Finding your voice energetically.
- Guiding your students to share lifelong lessons learned.
- 6:29-7:06 I just want it to be the coolest ride ever!
- 9:30-11:14 Some “aha” moments as a yoga and voice teacher.
- 14:50-16:34 Being energized and ready to take action..
- For the past 10 years, I have been trying to figure out how to get music into my yoga. Leah
- People don’t believe in themselves energetically. Leah
- I want to share and coach people to step out of their comfort zone. Leah
- Twinkle, twinkle little star actually sounds nicer when I’m not constipated! Anna
- What’s your biggest tip to other health coaches? Anna
Leah is a multi-talented solopreneur. Her 2 passions, music and yoga come together in her online Radiant Thrive Coaching program, where she guides and inspires members to step into their full power and potential. She employs the most effective tools, tricks and skills she's acquired in her many years of devoted study and practice. She finds it most rewarding to see s intrinsic values and lifelong methods to use and share.
Leah’s greatest reward is seeing her students in action as they share the intrinsic values and lifelong lessons they’ve learned and earned.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- To Bring Forth Again Healthy People, Healthy Cities
- How to Indie Publish for Healers: Behind the Scenes Book Release, Amazon Best Seller
- Health Coaches: How to Do a Coaching Gym
- Health Coaches: Coach Your Pilot Group: Cate with Jeffrey Smith
- Rewild + Revitalize Your Diet with Ayurveda
- Coach of the Month: Leah Petitte