Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
Anna talks to Coach of the Month Michelle Gross about her coaching group. Michelle has enrolled mostly friends and family for her pilot launch. During her first year in YHC, Michelle was concentrating on streamlining her systems, dialing in automated emails, and getting better at coaching. Now that she has 4 quarters of coaching under her belt, as well as 4 quarters worth of material customized to her group, she is shifting gears.
Michelle’s new focus is on sales and enrollment. Using the resources and tools that YHC has given her, she is customizing them to make them her own. Her goal is to give people a tool kit to help them stay on track for their peak performance.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to be of service to others.
- Don’t let external voices stop you from achieving your goals.
- How to be a better coach.
- How to give people a tool kit to help them stay on track for peak performance.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- How can I share these habits to be unflappable?
- Sleep and exercising is my keystone habit!
- How to conquer a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous) world.
- 5:13-16:08 How have the habits helped you flourish?
- 13:42-14:03 Don’t assume people know, just use the basic tips.
- 17:25-18:06 I’ve spent a lot of time watching and learning from Cate.
- How have the habits helped you flourish? Anna
- I want to give people a tool kit to help them stay on track for their peak performance. Michelle
- I feel like I am achieving this peak performance that Cate talks about! Michelle
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
- How to Rebuild from Deep Fatigue and Sleep Loss
- “To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
- Niching Your Wellness Coaching in a Mainstream Community
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)