Health Coaches: Coach Your Pilot Group: Cate with Jeffrey Smith
Cate talks to Jeff about his business journey and suggests incorporating the 10 Habits into his coaching groups using the format he already established.
Jeffrey admits that he needs to work harder to integrate these habits into his group and as a trained functional medicine and cancer coach, he is confident that by utilizing the tools provided by Cate’s program, he will be able to advance his path toward certification while also aligning his groups to practice the 10 Habits.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to connect with Health, wealth relationships, and business
- How to integrate the 10 Habits into an established group format.
- How to stay on track with Yoga Health Coaching certification.
- Using the tools learned to start applying the 10 Habits in my groups.
- Believing you can serve the people you are working with now.
- Staying on track with certification as a Yoga Health Coach.
- 4:20-5:35 I wonder if this is a case of “you’re more on track than you think you are”.
- 8:17-9:08 Is there a way to integrate 10 habits coaching in a group format with what you’re already doing?
- 9:57-10:54 Invite the past clients and the ones you are working with to start working with the 10 Habits
- 20:17 -21:01 You already have confidence, just allow this whole thing to work and allow the space to happen.
- What’s your bigger end goal? Let’s find the way that’s true to you.Cate
- I am missing the opportunity of using the 10 habits to get re-grounded and back on track with certification. Jeffrey
- You already have confidence, just allow the whole thing to work, get the people in your group reading Body Thrive! Cate.
- One of my limited beliefs was doing it well enough at a certain level of experience and not allowing myself to do this one step at a time. Jeffrey
Co-founder of Raising My Game Coaching. Has training in Functional Medicine and Cancer Coaching. Holds a B.S. in Physiology. Trained with Jack Canfield, John Maxwell, Tony Robbins/Cloe Madanes. He has also work in television and publishing in NYC.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages