Heeding the Call to Your Life Adventure: Cate Coaching Emily Cole
In this Coaching Gym turned podcast, we meet Emily Cole, Wilderness Guide/Mentor AND Yoga Health Coach. While she has achieved her initial goals through her pilot, she is now in Mastery and ready for what’s next!
This conversation guides us on how to align our personal goals into reality through Emily’s unique experience as a Wilderness Guide. It’s really about embracing our own unique expertise and creating marketing around it to find our people! That is not without, of course, all the organizational and identity evolution work that supports it’s all.
Put on your listener hat, but have your CEO hat nearby to change into after, and design your own unique experience for what’s next!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Making goals realistic and attainable with a little stretch
- Task batching to create systems
- Evolving identity from contractor to CEO
- How to set goals and create targets
- Marketing into your journey
- How to figure out all the functions needed for growth
- Advantages of playing to our natural habitat
- Building stronger language around our story and convictions
- Cate references Dan Sullivan’s wisdom from The Gap vs. the Gain
- Cate mentions Bari Tessler’s money consciousness company
- Cate recommends mystorybrand.com for building our avatars
- Cate shares about the deeper evolution that takes place in live events.
- The importance of writing out the journey to use for sales and marketing.
- Cate references resources in the YHC Course Hub for getting clear on our convictions.
- [3:25] Articulating goals of then and now
- [5:05] Contract mindset to self employed
- [7:20] Western emphasis on doing vs. being.
- [10:12] Setting up a platform for next phase of growth
- [12:05] Marketing
- [18:49] In person events
- [19:40] Wearing your CEO hat/alter ego
- [21:55] Scheduling as a process.
- [25:15] Creating member experience
- [31:42] Building a vision for traction
- [34:05] Getting clear and brand and convictions
- “The timeline is not as important as the progress.”
- “Progress is not that linear.”
- “The more people meet in person, it’s a game changer for your group getting momentum.”
- “Life is an adventure. Make the hard choices now that help you thrive.”
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages