How to be a Better Health Coach
As a Health Coach, you are on a mission to help people be the best version of themselves. But when guiding someone through a transformative journey, you are bound to encounter some roadblocks. And most of them, placed there by the person you are trying to help.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about how to keep your members engaged, stir the conversation, and point out patterns that are keeping your members from thriving.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to better plan your coaching sessions
- How to stir the conversation when coaching
- How to keep your members engaged
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Member engagement as a form of pulsation
- Interrupting as a way of deeply caring
- Using Facebook Live as a form of engagement
- 7:56 Planning your coaching sessions and engaging with your members
- 18:23 Creating great online content and using social media
- 26:43 Stirring the conversation and using candor to guide your members
- 39:54 Asking potential oriented questions
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
- How to Rebuild from Deep Fatigue and Sleep Loss
- “To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
- Niching Your Wellness Coaching in a Mainstream Community
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)