How to FOLLOW UP effectively: MAP Your Enrollment PROCESS in STAGES — A coaching session with Cate and Debbie
Yoga Health Coach, Debbie Grover-Slavin is also a Chef and Ayurvedic Health Counselor who has served as Managing director for big companies. While she has much success guiding clients through the stages of transformation, she is finding some hiccups guiding potential members through the stages of the Enrollment Process.
Listen in as Cate guides Debbie to get specific in the different stages of Sales, Marketing, and Enrollment and how to create a process for the different needs of potential members.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to create a sales process.
- How to optimize the marketing funnel.
- How to take the seat as the leader on an enrollment call.
- Upcoming Workshops:
- Join Cate’s LIVE Workshops:
- Debbie’s website: https://www.ayurvedaholisticlife.com/
- Recommended reading: The Introverts Edge by Matthew Pollard
- Cate talks about the Yogahealer Marketing testing process.
- Cate tells a story about interfacing with chronic inflammation.
- Debbie talks about a pilot member getting off medication.
- [2:22]- The stages in sales.
- [4:42]- Building a process built from the result.
- [7:52]- Breaking down beliefs.
- [10:20]- Breaking down symptoms.
- [14:58]- Creating content from beliefs and symptoms.
- [17:14]- Associate with the brand.
- [17:42]- Networking with other doctors as a strategy.
- [19:00]- Defining what they need to believe next.
- [24:45]- Taking the seat of the leader.
- [28:06]- Lead tracking spreadsheet with stages.
- [31:00]- Changing beliefs as different stages in the funnel.
- [34:42]- Intuiting through your own process.
- [37:43]- Getting testimonials for marketing.
- “If you have chronic pain now and you’re 60, let’s fast forward to when you are 75…”
- “The only way we know the process is through testing.”
- “Don’t underestimate care in the day and age that everything is a commodity.”
- “What happens when people go too fast through a sales process is that there is buyer’s remorse.”
- “There is no way you are going to get people across the finish line unless you have a system for it.”
Guest Bio: Debbie Grover-Slavin
Ayurveda Counselor, chef, Life Habits Coach guiding clients through the stages of transformation incorporating Holistic Habits managing director- multi-million-dollar company, board-certified
Ayurveda Health Counselor, Chef, Wholistic Wellness LLC
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations