How to Market Your Coaching: The Mission, The Message, The Customer Journey: Cate coaches Dr. Marie
Dr. Marie Weitbrecht, experienced Yoga Health Coach and YHC Course Mentor, has produced her customer journey into small and large course options and is pleased with the product she offers her community. Next on her agenda is to take a step back, look at the big picture of her business, and make revisions as necessary.
On this mentoring call, Dr. Marie has questions on understanding who her course is for. With her spiral niche recognized from her many years of Ph.D. study, she has a unique and deep journey to offer. Listen in and get inspired as they troubleshoot what’s next by designing a marketing experience that will help discover her community and grow it!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to design your mission, message, and customer journey.
- How to understand who your course is for.
- How to create and test marketing materials to build interest.
- How to grow your leads list.
- How to agitate through marketing to create readiness.
- Cate explains Tad Hargraves description of Spiral Niching.
- Maria explains the 4 basic rules from archetypal stories found in Ph.D. work.
- Cate spells out the phases of the Marketing and Sales journey.
- [2.09] – Dr. Marie’s business outline.
- [6:26] – Her biggest question right now.
- [9:45] – Spiral niching
- [11:12] – Rules from archetypal stories.
- [13:20] – Discovering recurring themes for marketing.
- [15:55] – Phases of marketing and sales
- [19:17] – Dr. Marie’s 4 basic rules are found in Ph.D. work.
- [30:11] – Identifying traps in the marketing funnel.
- [33:15] – Examples of creating marketing materials.
- [37:20] – Agitating to create readiness.
- [39:25] – Ease of onboarding.
- [41:12] – Designing the experience.
- [43:31] – Growing your audience.
- [46:00] – Boss ladies in their feminine and masculine.
- “I’ve uncovered the rules of mainstream culture by comparing the mainstream film to fairy tales and archetypes.”
- “What experiences come when in the journey?”
- “What are the pain points costing you?”
- “Habits are so unsexy, whereas traps for power women, that’s awesome!”
- “The thing with marketing is that they need to be constantly refreshed and updated, but then you build a repertoire or a library and then you can reuse the library.”
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros