Know Your Message + Reach More People: Cate Coaching Claudia Huber
Cate and Claudia discuss Claudia’s transition from teaching yoga to practicing as a yoga health coach, and how merging the two together is creating a more complete package. Claudia speaks of her previous Ayurvedic training and how the focus was geared more towards the “feminine form.” With Cate’s support, Claudia is shifting her focus to include both the feminine and masculine approaches in her coaching techniques.
Cate discusses how using free content for lead generation—to gain “know, like and trust”—gives Claudia more engagement for enrollment. She also encourages Claudia to use more free content—as a way to grow her email list— and to design her program to cater to what people really need.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to reach more people and amplify your voice.
- How to find out what people need to get the results they want.
- How to merge the feminine and masculine, Yoga and Ayurveda together.
- How to use free content for engagement.
- Finding what people need to get the results they want.
- How to get good at each part of the customer journey to hit your income target.
- How to get good at messaging and what you stand for.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Thrive with the practical, modern wisdom of The Living Ayurveda Course.
- Learn about Massive Healing Benefits Of Urine Therapy
- 25:15-25:27 How to get good at each part of the customer journey to hit your income target.
- 27:34- 29:01 Getting really clear on your core message.
- 30:35-31:50 How to structure strategy calls.
- I would definitely market to beginning yoga teachers. Cate
- Helping people participate and share builds community. Cate
- Word of mouth goes a long way! Cate
- Get really clear on what your core message is. Cate
’05-10 Global Visual Merchandiser for Adidas.
’10 quit the corporate job, founded the first Yoga Studio in town.
’10-18 completed 1000 h Yoga Training (ParaYoga&Tantra), Classes&Privates.
’18 -20 Shakti School,’19gave up Studio, desire to transition Online, Mama.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations