Negotiating the YHC Fast Track with Flailing Arms and Joyful Screams
Chris Bishop, Yoga Health Coach in Training, has been following the YogaHealer community for some time and even had a wonderful enrollment conversation to become a Yoga Health Coach years ago. Finally, he is on the Fast Track to becoming a Certified Health Coach, along with his accountability partners, Nina Saacks, and Louise Charman-James.
Listen in to hear an open and informative conversation between three Accountability Partners on a similar path, but with unique starting points and end goals. Learn what made them finally commit to the program, why they decided to fast track, and their favorite lessons along the way so far.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to recognize a point of stagnation vs. a point of expansion.
- How Fast Tracking gets you into grounded action.
- Why leaning into resources is so beneficial.
- How to get more out of your work.
- Chris makes the fitting metaphor of the YHC journey being a waterslide!
- The Coaches in training share the benefits of being on the fast track!
- The quickened momentum experienced in the YHC Community
- Gaining sight through YHC of achieving financial dreams
- Moving from zone of excellence and zone of genius
- 6:25 What shifted them from lurking to being involved in the YHC Community
- 11:15 The value of enrollment conversation with YHC
- 13:15 Why Fast Track?
- 19:50 Leaning into resources
- 21:33 Structure of Dynamic groups
- 23:00 Cross-pollinating in the YHC community
- 23:40 Long term benefits of being in a Dynamic Group
- 27:18 Creativity within structure
- 31:45 Sales skills growth in the beginning vs. end.
- 35:55 Vision for life and self two years from now
- Well being is really a source of all success.
- Just support people through the integration and the shift and the ability to actually embody and embed these habits and automate them.
- It’s not like a cookie cutter course. We’ve got kind of the structure and the outline, but each of our courses is going to be uniquely different because our personalities are so different, what we’ve come with, what our background is different. I think that’s what makes it so awesome.
- I just want to be able to serve more, offer more, and do continually higher quality work.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Patrick Heffernan
- Unblocking Yourself into Action for Health Coaches
- Heeding the Call to Your Life Adventure: Cate Coaching Emily Cole
- Pivoting Your Personal Brand + Marketing Message + Marketing Calendar Coaching Gym
- Coach of the Month: Ellie Mout
- Negotiating the YHC Fast Track with Flailing Arms and Joyful Screams