Responding to Client Feedback with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
Paige Bradley-Pecoul is in her second year of Yoga Health Coaching, and getting ready to enter her second year leading her own coaching program. After surveying her first year members, she got a couple of negative reviews and is struggling with them.
In a conversation with Cate, Paige opens up about how she feels about negative feedback and talks about how to integrate feedback into her program and develop a co-creating system.
Listen to the episode to learn more about collaborative intelligence, utilizing liberating structures, and the importance of deep listening.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to improve your systems
- How to integrate feedback
- How to start co-creating
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- The effectiveness of negative feedback
- Tapping into Collaborative Intelligence
- Automating email reminders
- 1:37 Improving systems based on member feedback
- 10:12 Liberating structures and 1-2-4-All
- 20:17 Teaching vs. Coaching
- 26:17 Getting people into your coaching gyms
Paige took her first yoga class from Alvina Haverkamp in 1998. She studied closely with her for many years and went on to pursue a teaching certification in 2004. Paige is a graduate of the Temple of Kriya Yoga Home Study program, the Swan River Yoga Advanced Teacher Training program, the Ananda Seva Mission Yoga Therapy program, and Judith Lasater's Experiential Anatomy Program and Back Care Course. And has over 500 hours of yoga training and taught over 2000 classes.
Lately, Paige has been drawn to work with individuals, and focus on stress relief and the kind of deep nervous system reset that is required when living in such a chaotic world.
In addition to being a yoga educator, leading weekly ongoing classes, annual workshops, and trainings. Paige is a mother to 3 and knows what it means to be a caretaker and the importance of filling the well with self-care practices.
- From Yoga Teacher to Coach with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
- Responding to Client Feedback with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
- Pre-Sell Strategies YHC
- Letting Go of the Old to Bring in the New with Ayurveda Pros
- Investing in Your Growth, for Immediate Returns
- Bringing Your Accumulated Skills to Yoga Health Coaching