From Yoga Teacher to Coach with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
Paige was set on joining Yoga Health Coaching, but when she thought about the investment, she felt anxious. Nonetheless, having set her mind, she took out a loan, borrowed some money, and went for it!
Now, a year later, she could not be happier with her decision. She has successfully completed her pilot program and is looking forward to increasing her prices.
Listen to learn more about transitioning from yoga teacher to coach, developing the skills you need to evolve, and enrolling with ease.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How habits sustain you through difficulties
- How to get your first members
- How to transition from your job to coaching
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Overcoming the fear of investing in yourself
- Becoming your best selling point
- Increasing the price of your program
- 2:14 The audacity to want more
- 5:24 Attracting and engaging clients
- 11:39 Adjusting to online communication
- 15:22 Identify the skills you want to have
Paige took her first yoga class from Alvina Haverkamp in 1998. She studied closely with her for many years and went on to pursue a teaching certification in 2004. Paige is a graduate of the Temple of Kriya Yoga Home Study program, the Swan River Yoga Advanced Teacher Training program, the Ananda Seva Mission Yoga Therapy program, and Judith Lasater’s Experiential Anatomy Program and Back Care Course. And has over 500 hours of yoga training and taught over 2000 classes.
Lately, Paige has been drawn to work with individuals, and focus on stress relief and the kind of deep nervous system reset that is required when living in such a chaotic world.
In addition to being a yoga educator, leading weekly ongoing classes, annual workshops, and trainings. Paige is a mother to 3 and knows what it means to be a caretaker and the importance of filling the well with self-care practices.
- From Yoga Teacher to Coach with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
- Responding to Client Feedback with Paige Bradley-Pecoul
- Pre-Sell Strategies YHC
- Letting Go of the Old to Bring in the New with Ayurveda Pros
- Investing in Your Growth, for Immediate Returns
- Bringing Your Accumulated Skills to Yoga Health Coaching