Steps for Building New Habits for the Future
In order to become your future self, you will need to develop new habits. But navigating your past, present and future self is not always easy. So much of who we think we are is based on the belief system that was passed on to us. In order to become the next version of yourself, you will need to let go of limiting beliefs and embrace the plasticity in yourself.
There is a rhythm to creating new habits, and it needs receptiveness. Fear will paralyze you and keep you from achieving your goals and becoming the person you need to be to do so.
In this episode, Cate talks about overcoming fear of change, getting rid of outdated versions of yourself, and creating space for your future potential.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to orient yourself in time and space
- How your belief system influences you
- How to overcome the fear of evolving
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Learn to define yourself with Joe Dispenza
- Learn more from Eckhart Tolle
- More about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the Free Masterclass
- The fluidity of personality and the role of pulsation
- The importance of plasticity in yourself
- Self-massage and matching the pulsation of the cosmos
- 1:20 Getting specific about your vision of the future
- 14:33 Falling into rhythm and becoming receptive to being
- 33:10 Creating space and an embodied experience
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Negotiating the YHC Fast Track with Flailing Arms and Joyful Screams
- Therapists: How to Niche + Expand Your Reach with Annie Schuessler
- Troubleshooting Enrollment Customer Journey
- Coach of the Month: Suzanne McCahill Perrine
- To Bring Forth Again Healthy People, Healthy Cities
- How to Indie Publish for Healers: Behind the Scenes Book Release, Amazon Best Seller