Streamline to Create Ease
Hello and good morning! Happy Friday, Changemakers! This is Carly, and I am so excited today – it’s Friday, the sun is shining, and I’m not sick! I’ve been sick all week. Not to mention my son is one year old, and he has clearly communicated to me that he gets ‘man colds.’ So it’s been a really difficult week. It’s really hard to get anything done with a baby in one arm and Kleenexes in the other. So I’m so excited to be having this conversation in particular. I’m here with Dana Skoglund, who is a very inspiring and successful Yoga Health Coach.
Dana is going to talk to us today about streamlining to create more ease. This week especially highlighted the importance of this for me because I had to move a lot of things around to support my health and the health of my family: it’s really important to have procedures in place that can step in when you’re not feeling so great or when life gets to hectic.
Dana started Yoga Health Coaching three years ago, and since then has transitioned from being a yoga teacher struggling to make a living to creating her own health coaching business and running 10 programs in the last three years with the help of YHC.
Tune in to hear about Dana’s journey, and how she manages her time to create ease in her business and her life!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to create content with ease
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to repeat yourself
- How to use marketing tools to streamline your business
- Yoga Health Coaching
- Evergreen Marketing
- Dana’s website
- Get your Kira Grace’s exclusive 20% discount
- 19:20 – Everyone can do what they love for a living. You just have to want it enough to make it work.
- 20:00 – The more coaching you do, the more resources you accumulate and the more you can improve, refine, rework, and streamline your website, your brand, and your business.
- 22:15 – In YHC 2.0, all content is provided: there is a library of videos, worksheets, tip sheets, etc. to use until you create your own content down the road. This way, you can run a program right from the start without creating everything first.
- 23:30 – You can create free talks, webinars, blog posts, and other content to put on your website for lead-in to courses. By doing this and using marketing tools, you can create a steady flow of business with ease.
- 25:30 – Don’t be afraid to repeat yourself: People need to hear the same thing more than once for it to sink in, and by saying the same things in different ways, one of the ways you say it is bound to click for someone.
- “I was hell-bent on doing what I love for a living, and that’s really what brought me to Yoga Health Coaching.” – Dana Skoglund
- “I think everyone can do what they love for a living… It’s just about wanting it enough to make it work.” – Dana Skoglund
- “Don’t be afraid to repeat yourself. Everyone needs to hear these things that really matter.” – Carly Banks
- “We streamline by finding what works and repeating those processes over and over again.” – Carly Banks
Carly BanksView All Articles »
The Body Thrive path led Carly to a new and exciting world where all can be accomplished with ease. Adding YHC certification training to work and parenting is proving to be easy, with the right tools. Carly’s shattering old patterns and false beliefs about herself, to become the person that she and her family deserve. Connecting? Connect and hear more about how Carly juggles life as a busy mom at Nourished living.
- Family Values: Growing Your Business with Healthy Home Structures
- Growing Pains: Personal Growth on the Path to Professional Success
- Creating Work/Life Balance with Yoga Health Coaching
- Six Figure Coaching with Yoga Health Coaching
- Structuring Success: Thriving Personally and Professionally with YHC
- YHC – A Proven Business Structure for Successful Custom Course