Systems & Project Management for Wellness Pros with Amy Mitchell
Systems expert, Amy Mitchell is an Asana Certified Pro with courses and programs that help online coaches and creatives build the businesses they love. She’s worked with 500+ online business owners that get stuck in reactive mode, wearing too many hats, and barely getting to do what they set out to do in the first place. Amy is here to make it easy for you to cut the fluff, eliminate overwhelm and effortlessly focus on your BIG goals and dreams.
Listen in as Amy and Cate discuss the importance for business owners to create the structures, strategies, and systems that support them to grow their businesses while working less and less over time.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to get into deeper flow by setting up structures in your business.
- How to set up systems to support marketing and selling group programs.
- How to know and use your strengths to your advantage in your business.
- How to gain more efficiency with project management tools.
- Start with Cate Stillman’s Master Class – Yoga Health Coaching
- Take the Wealth Dynamics Personality Test
- Project Management Tool: Asana
- Amy Mitchell’s Free Asana Training
- Amy Mitchell’s Live Asana Training
- Instagram: @amyr_mitchell
- Amy talks about her Asana Course designed to set up your business more efficiently.
- Cate and Amy talk about the specific systems and project management tools for Yoga Health Coaches
- Cate and Amy discuss the Wealth Dynamic personality test and how to use it to your business’s advantage.
- 3:15 – Creating a System for delegation.
- 6:48- Systems and Wealth Dynamic archetypes
- 9:25- The marketing funnel system
- 10:25- Using our creative edge
- 12:50- The Wealth Dynamics test
- 14:50- Using project management tools and building systems
- 22:19- The habit of using new systems
- 24:42- Integrating calendar with project management tools
- 28:07- Scheduling time block distribution in key business areas.
- 30:08- Thriving with structures
- “When a system is dialed in, this is really a huge game-changer for the business.”
- “What has made it worthwhile to stay the course with the particular asset or particular funnel is knowing that in optimizing that on the other side is the freedom and the clarity and the space that you seek.”
- “The thing about systems is that they are very easily and quickly adopted when they actually solve the problem you wanted them to solve.”
- “Whatever blocks you have, you need a sales block, you need a marketing block, and you need a delivery block.”
- “The degree of structure we need to thrive with systems is different for everyone.”
Guest BIO: Amy Mitchell
Amy Mitchell is a Systems Expert, Asana Certified Pro and her courses and programs help business owners to create the structure, strategies, and systems that support them to grow their businesses while working less and less over time.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations