The Power of Questions + Listening to Grow Your Health Coaching Business: Cate Stillman Coaches Jules White
Yoga Health Coach, Jules White, has a background in Environmental Consultancy and knows firsthand the importance of this industry as well as its struggles. In this ever-changing world, she has witnessed much burnout among her contacts and peers, and is passionate about helping the situation, to help the planet.
Listen in as Cate and Jules discuss the next phase of merging her two worlds- Environmental Consultancy with YHC. She is ready to step further into leadership with a unique marketing plan while also recognizing her specific sticking points of getting comfortable voicing her convictions. This is yet another exciting conversation on how the YHC members are helping others to help the planet!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to do market research with companies.
- How to market uniquely and authentically for your dream.
- How to research for your specific niche market.
- How asking more questions can serve as both research and marketing.
- How receiving pushback is helpful for all.
- Check out our FREE Workshops >> https://yogahealer.com/free-workshops/
- Intermittent Fasting App >> Body Fast
- Grant Cardone 10X Rule
- Cate talks about her talk with Katie Silcox on being counter-cultural to the point of invoking disgust.
- Cate tells us a story about a parallel journey with an old friend and how goals are intersecting now.
- Cate talks about her superpower of seeing people’s potential along with the growth in letting go of the attachment to their outcomes.
- 2:04 – Core issues in Environmental Consultancy
- 5:13 – Niche marketing
- 9:27 – Market research as a marketing
- 11:05 – Questions for market research
- 13:10 – Listening as a service
- 14:30 – Receiving feedback
- 17:58 – Voicing conviction
- 19:30 – The opportunity in being counter-cultural
- 21:55 – Navigating into growth relationships
- 26:38 – Marketing to gaps
- 28:35 – Approachability through humor.
- 32:15 – Informational sessions over strategy sessions.
- “Big companies with big budgets don’t necessarily mean big opportunities.”
- “Get really curious about, why is that working and where are you guys going next, because then the conversation goes, rather than fixing things, it goes to peak performance.”
- “When you have clear strong convictions that are counter-culture, of course, there is going to be pushback, but that’s good and right and fine because it’s actually helping those people in a way. They are pushing back against something.”
- “If you are the person that someone is pushing against, that is part of their journey too.”
- “When you show interest, not to change someone but just to really understand their problem, there is connection.”
Guest Bio: Jules White
Jules is a qualified YHC and delivers her program through Living Wisley. She also runs an environmental consultancy, Environmental Evolution. When not coaching or consulting you will find her out bush – hiking along the trails or boxing in a gym.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages