“To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
Anna Berkelmans talks to sustainable farmer Jill Baker, about her evolution into the world of Yoga Health Coaching and the business and marketing requirements of the field. With help from Cate’s courses, Jill is able to find her voice to share what she is doing, which will help maximize the new income stream.
Acknowledging that she is not a marketing and business person, Jill continues working on the 10 Habits. Her goals involve knowing who her target client is and inspiring people to find their own answers.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to have your own voice.
- How to inspire people to find their own answers.
- How to find your target client.
- 10:36-11:30 Having wisdom to share and a voice to be heard.
- 11:36-13:34 How a Yoga Health Coaching program gives you a great bang for your buck!
- 13:40-14:45 Feeling comfortable on social media.
- 7:03- 7:33 Encouraging people to grow by asking the right questions.
- 9:36-10:31 Building clients from the ground up as a new Wellness Pro.
- 10:36-11:30I have wisdom to share and a voice to be heard!
- I’m good at helping people find their resources and strengths. Jill
- I ask people questions to inspire them to find the answers. Jill
- You would be hard-pressed to find another program that offers more support and knowledge base as this one does. Jill
- If you’re not at your best you can’t take care of the people that depend on you. Jill
- I have wisdom to share and a voice to be heard! Jill
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
- How to Rebuild from Deep Fatigue and Sleep Loss
- “To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
- Niching Your Wellness Coaching in a Mainstream Community
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)