When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
Cate talks to Yoga Health Coach Michelle Gross, who helps Gross find her zone of competence in the marketing arena and helps her “think big, learn fast and work smarter” by reaching her goal to enroll more people. Cate encourages Michelle to break things down (using kaizen) and take small steps.
Cate encourages Michelle to tap into her network to take action and connect with people to give them the outcome they desire. Michelle procrastinates with marketing and giving free talks, which is required to grow her group. With Cate’s help, Michelle realizes she just has to take the steps and reach out to her peers.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Reach your zone of competence.
- Learn to be a great employee for your employer and your own business.
- Break free from procrastination and take the steps to just “do it”.
- Learn the benefits of shooting for a solid B-minus.
- 1:25-1:41 Becoming crystal clear with your goal.
- 19:44-19:55 Getting organized and writing down a list of the things to do.
- 22:21- 22:36 Scripting out how to approach your people.
- 19:49-20:48 Relying on your network as your strategy.
- No one can really hold you accountable except for yourself. Cate
- I just need to do it! Michelle
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations