Wisdom Years – Time Blocking for Health Coaching for “On-The-Side”, Cate Stillman with Sarah Hutchinson
Cate and Sarah have known each other since 2006. While Sarah is thriving in her wisdom years, she is enrolled in YHC Mastery to bridge the gap between cognition and implementation. In this next evolution, she looks to schedule her time more efficiently in order to be in authentic flow while continuing to guide others on their own.
Listen in on this conversation as Cate walks Sarah through the process of time blocking enrollment conversations, live coaching, content creation, and teamwork to dive even deeper into her feminine leadership experience. This is a rich and inspiring conversation with a brilliant community elder that you don’t want to miss.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- When to schedule work around your natural energy.
- Where to use time block buckets for more efficiency.
- How to use common questions and objections for content creation.
- Upcoming Workshops:
- Join Cate’s LIVE Workshops:
- Sarah Hutchinson website: https://yogabeyondtheposes.com/
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Cate shares her personal schedule that works with her energy.
- Cate explains the pillars content for Yogahealer.
- Cate talks about her personal allergy medication experience.
- [2:57]- Theming workdays around natural energy.
- [5:27]- Time blocking buckets.
- [7:54]- Scheduling enrollment conversations.
- [11:22]- Scheduling live coaching.
- [14:11]- Scheduling content creation with the team.
- [16:45]- Scheduling AV content creation.
- [20:35]- Common questions into content.
- [23:28]- The allergy objection.
- [28:35]- Using common keywords from google searches.
- [30:32]- Time Blocking summary.
- [32:43]- Working through resistance.
- “Those enrollment conversations are super curious and they are energizing because you get insight into what keeps people stuck or holding themselves back.”
- “Objections we create content around for marketing FAQs we create content around for course creation.
- “How can I help this person think about this in a way that would enable them to actually get to the end result that they want?”
- “Writing organizes your thoughts and then when you speak, you are speaking from your organized thoughts.”
- “The hurdle for most people is START. It’s not a hurdle to continue what they started.”
Guest Bio: Sarah Hutchinson
Sarah is a multi-certified Yoga and Ayurvedic Educator, Meditation Teacher, Women’s Leadership mentor, and Enneagram Coach. Her passion is supporting people to know what’s in the way of doing their best work in the world while living vibrant lives.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations