06 May YHC Coach of the Month Mercedez Calleros
Mercedez Calleros is this Month’s Yoga Health Coaching Coach of the Month! Learn more about her journey and how she overcame the challenges in her way.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How did massage come into Mercedez life
- How did Yoga Health Coaching get into Mercedez life
- How to get through the fear and the laziness
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Mercedez explains how a community makes a difference
- Mercedez shares how the habits changed her
- Mercedez explains how important it is to get out of your way
- 02:00 The beginning of Mercedez journey
- 08:40 A journey through coaching
- 26:25 Continuing to grow
- 36:53 Getting out of your own way
Mercedez Calleros has been a licensed massage therapist for 26 years. She has rounded out her work as a manual therapist to also include certifications as an Integrative Life Coach and a Yoga Health Coach. She comes to her work via an intuitive sense of knowing what others need to feel better and a passion to help them get there. As a child she watched as her maternal grandmother would treat people who were sent to her for healing of physical or emotional maladies. Mercedez was fascinated with the work and knew from a young age that she wanted to and could help others. She currently offers massage, talks, workshops and retreats on Cape Cod Massachusetts.