11 Mar 2021 Business Model for Studios, Gyms and Spas – Weathering the Pandemic
Over the past year, many yoga studios were forced to close their doors due to COVID-19. Being unable to teach in person, forced many yoga teachers to pivot online, unsure of how to create their own space and make a profit.
Having walked the same path herself, a decade ago, Cate knows how pivoting online can be a challenge when you compare yourself to the immensity of yoga teachers teaching online for free. Why would someone pay you for an experience they can have for free with someone else?
Listen to the podcast and learn more about setting yourself apart, making money online without any marketing experience, and leading your students to their health goals.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to make money online as a yoga teacher
- How to get clear on your career goals
- How to lead a group online
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Embracing capitalism as well as the yogi path
- Getting students committed to their results
- Working online without being a marketing expert
- 2:35 Making money in Yoga and doing your best work
- 12:07 Engaging your edge and nurturing your identity
- 21:32 Addressing body and mind chronic inflammation
- 22:18 Designing a business model that gets people results
- 34:35 Introducing the habits that change everything