Cate Stillman interviews December Yoga Health Coach of the Month, Dana Schwandt. She started Yoga Health Coaching almost three years ago when YHC was barely out of Beta testing mode Dana, a mom of two, and a long-time yoga studio owner, and a successful Yoga Health Coach lives in Germany. One day Dana realized she needed to make some big changes in her career. She found herself asking the question, “ Am I going to stand next to a yoga mat and teach or am I going to TALK to people?” Watch the video to find out what happened next as Cate talks to Dana about career evolution and how Dana has come into greater alignment with her body and business integrity.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to build and nurture your audience, aka ideal clients!!
- Why Health Coaches should lean into personal career evolution toaccelerate personal identity evolution
- How to meditate to incorporate both easeful living and identity evolution to get way more done everyday and have fun doing it!
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- 2:30 – Many Yoga Health Coaches who were previous yoga teachers find that their dharma is interacting with and coaching their students, rather than teaching them in a yoga class. By shifting to more coaching and less yoga teaching, their income streams also shift to reflect their business integrity.
- 10:40 – While there are many physical signs of healing after teaching these courses, like weight loss, skin clearing, and better sleep, perhaps the most important result is getting clients to love themselves, be at peace with themselves, and find their inner light.
- 12:00 – You can’t have self-acceptance if you don’t have body integrity. This is why habit evolution and identity evolution can go hand-in-hand: without one, you cannot have the other.
- 19:00 – Meditation can help you improve your sense of fulfillment, your relationships, and the integrity of your business by building faith and trust in the universe and what will unfold.
- 25:15 – Take responsibility for building and nurturing your audience. By doing this, you will make course onboarding much more easeful for your clients and yourself.
- 29:30 – Allow your career evolution to be a reflection of your identity evolution, and everything will fall into place.
- “We find an easier way to the money path, but we also find an easier way to the impact path, and the dharma path.” – Cate Stillman
- “She said “my mom told me the other day ‘you look as if you were freshly in love with a guy… ‘” And she said… “I actually am in love, but with myself.”” – Dana Schwandt
- “Self-love relies on self-care.” – Cate Stillman
- “I use my meditation every morning to drop back into trust and faith.” – Dana Schwandt
- “Building a business is the most awesome identity evolution.” – Dana Schwandt
- “Allow your career evolution to be a reflection of your inner evolution.” – Dana Schwandt