Coach of the Month: Clare Fulton
It has been Clare’s goal to leave the corporate world, and step by step she is doing it. Coach of the Month, Clare Futon takes through the struggles of getting to know yourself and your potential.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How Yoga Health Coaching changes you
- How do you get your members to get results
- How to show up as your true self.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Clare shares how her journey with Ayurveda began
- Clare explains how failing fast helps her grow
- Clare tells how she hasn’t set an alarm in months
- 03:43 Introduction to Cate Stillman
- 52:47 The life-changing Habit
- 01:12:51 Manifesting your goals
Hi! I’m Clare. I’ve worked in corporate for more than 30 years but I’m also a Yoga Teacher, a massage therapist and Yoga Health Coach. I’ve been an avid Ashtanga Yoga practitioner for around 15 years. When I came to yoga, I remember being so intrigued by the sounds of the Sanskrit posture names and the chants stirred in me something that felt like home. I had spent a year in India working on a project for my company in 2000/2001 and I fell in love with the place, the people and their sense of calm that was present even in the chaotic environment of India. While practicing yoga hard alongside my busy life, I began searching for something to help me off the mat and I had the great fortune to meet Kate O’Donnell through a mutual friend. I did a guided cleanse with her and that was my first real experience of Ayurveda and the dinacharya. I have vivacious lust for learning that I wanted to know more about this Ayurveda. I then heard Kate O’D talking to Cate Stillman on the YH podcast. That was somewhere in 2017, I think. I became a regular listener and it was only a matter of time before I took a course! The first one was Awake Living followed quite quickly by YHC and then Living Ayurveda.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations