Coach of the Month Marie Weitbrecht
The only child of two therapists, Marie grew up hearing that it is ok to have bad days, but what she wanted to know was how to make those bad days better. Having just finished her PhD, and on a quest for a better way of living, she decided to try Yogahealer’s Living Ayurveda Course. It was the beginning of a journey that changed everything.
After Living Ayurveda, Marie committed to being a coach herself and enrolled in Yoga Health Coaching. Struggling to find her voice, she had to evolve into someone who uses hers to make a living. She has since been unstoppable.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about (and from) Coach of the Month Marie Weitbrecht!
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to keep feeling better in life
- How to master the process of ease
- How to coach with confidence
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Find out more about Marie
- Take Dr. Blossom’s Pakriti test
- More about the Find the Money Course
- Watch the free Masterclass
- The importance of your keystone habit
- Evolving the relationship with yourself
- Coaching as a giving practice
- 2:02 The power to turn bad days into good ones
- 19:47 Finding out what your keystone habit is
- 37:17 Reasons why you should always choose to give
- 45:39 Embracing collaborative leadership
Marie wrote her PhD about mainstream culture’s “stories“ about women and their power. She has been working as a coach since 2013. In her online program EVOLUTION, she teaches high-achieving women the system to grow into the next version of themselves.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations