Coach of the Month: Monica Biasiolo
For Monica Biasiolo Yoga Health Coaching changed everything. Suffering from a chronic illness, Monica refused to fall into victim mode and decided to invest in her health by joining the Yogahealer community. She experienced firsthand what changing your habits can do for your health, and brilliantly transitioned from student to mentor, leading her own health coaching business.
Monica believes difficult journeys can be done with ease and believes that anyone can start healing themselves and find their dharma while they are at it.
Listen to the episode to learn more about Monica’s inspiring journey from self healer to professional health coach.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to get out of victim mode
- How to motivate people to change
- How to be patient with yourself
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Healing yourself from a chronic illness
- Experiencing the habits in your body
- From self healer to professional healer
- 1:26 Finding your dharma from a place of discomfort
- 7:59 Transforming the difficult into easy
- 15:07 The journey from student to mentor
- 25:34 Being successful and experiencing ease
Monica is a certified Yoga Health Coach who loves to give back to the Yogahealer community. Being a Body Thrive Assistant first and a YHC peer mentor, an opportunity to give back to the community that changed her life.
Monica is also a Forrest Yoga and Mindfulness teacher. She recently moved back to Rome, her hometown, after living as an expat for 20 years in four continents. Traveling with her family, visiting new places, and learning from different cultures is what her kids and herself love. In her free time, she likes to read books, paint, use her hands to create handcrafts or recycle materials to make a piece of art, dance with the music of the 70 and 80 and walk in nature.
Monica has two grown children (a son 23 years old and a daughter 21 years old) and a son 9 years old. Her identity evolution is centered on nurturing herself so she can be present for her kids, lead with integrity and enjoy good connections in her relationships. She is responsible, always ready to listen and help others, and loves to honor her commitments.
Her growing edge is time management and project management so she can work more productively and have free time to do things she loves with her family and learn new tools for my identity evolution. The role of leadership of YHC empowered Monica and taught her how to connect with people at a deeper level to help them manifest their dharma.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Michelle Gross
- How to Rebuild from Deep Fatigue and Sleep Loss
- “To Be Seen and Heard” with Jill Baker- Changing Lives from the Laws of the Land!
- When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
- Niching Your Wellness Coaching in a Mainstream Community
- Grow Sales with a Small List (Cate Stillman with Jules White)