07 Apr Coach of the Month Paige Bradley-Pecoul
Two years ago, Paige was overworked and underpaid. A yoga teacher, and part-time studio manager, she managed several income streams, but as much as she worked, her income never seemed to reflect it.
But that would all change after she joined the Yoga Health Coaching Program. For Paige, the habits were a life changer. Now, after successfully putting her program in place, she is looking for ways to better serve her community, and align with Dharma.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to increase your yoga teacher income
- How to lead others to better habits
- How to better serve others and yourself
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- The payoff in practicing the habits
- The truth of building a business
- Imagining a bigger future for yourself
- 1:58 Overworked and underpaid as a yoga teacher
- 9:55 Living the habits solo and as a family
- 18:45 Implementing your Health Coaching business
- 26:07 Waking up to a bigger Dharma
Paige Bradley-Pecoul is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (500), and a Certified Yoga Health Coach. Her dedication to yoga and wellness spans over 2 decades. Paige believes that we thrive when we live an internally driven life, and align with nature. She seeks to support her community members in cultivating a life-affirming lifestyle that leads to longevity, integrity, fulfillment, and ease. Her signature course, Yoga for LIFE, weaves Ayurvedic wisdom and yoga practices into a year-long transformational journey. Off the mat, Paige is a householder, caretaker, and mother to three teenage daughters.