I don’t have enough time to do what is most important!
In talking to wellness pros, we often hear, between the lines, “I don’t have enough time to do what is most important.” In this Changemaker Challenge episode, Cate and Grace discuss the importance of strategy, organization and project management in pro healer career success.
Overwhelm is a choice. While you might just think you’re really busy, and you might think everything is working, the fact is that if you’re not leveraging your time, if your business isn’t scalable, if you don’t have enough time on any given day to do what is going to make the biggest difference for you and your career months or years down the road, you’re just spinning your wheels and and setting yourself up for more overwhelm.
Learning or creating a good strategy is the key to stepping out of overwhelm. Once you have a good strategy, you need to know how to implement it and make it real with time, attention, and rhythm. The first step is to identify which of your activities are optional, which are enjoyable, and what is scalable. Talk to Grace. She can help you identify the leaks in your time and energy and put you on the path to doing what is most important.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What’s at stake when we don’t have a way to efficiently meet our goals.
- How to managing your big goals.
- What tools work best for goal and project management.
- Have a Conversation with Grace
- Detox with us this spring
- Body Thrive
- Catch Your Dream to Live Your Life at the Next Level
- 4:30 – Overwhelm doesn’t always seem like overwhelm. Sometimes overwhelm looks like multiple streams of income. But if those multiple streams of income are keeping you from living the life and having the lifestyle you want, it’s not working.
- 7:40 – When things aren’t working that well, and you’re experiencing a loss of integrity, you need a better strategy. YHC is a better strategy.
- 9:30 – Scalability is increasing your level of impact and income without increasing the amount of energy you’re expending or the amount of time you’re working. With yoga health coaching, it’s possible to increase impact and income while decreasing the amount of time you spending working.
- 11:20 – While YHC teaches Cate’s strategy for scalability, Awake Living teaches you how to develop your own strategy.
- 15:00 – Once you have a good strategy, you need to know how to implement it and make it real with time, attention, and rhythm.
- 17:00 – Your strategy needs to be simple and you need to use the right tools for the right job.
- 18:40 – Time blocking and using a project management tool is crucial to the success of the implementation of your strategy.
- 22:20 – YHC finds the “leak” in your time faucet and teaches you to focus on activities that will allow you to scale your business. Schedule a conversation with Grace to get started!
- “When you have a loss of energy over time, you have a loss of integrity to the structure.” — Cate Stillman
- “Don’t be scared of what’s real. . . . You know how to do what you’re doing.” — Cate Stillman
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations