How to Enroll in What You Want: Conversation with Cate and Adair Finucane
In this episode of the Yoga Health Coaching podcast, Cate and Adair discuss her journey into YHC and how she navigated the logistical struggles of making the big decision to join the program. Adair is in the midst of changing her life, building a supportive community, and finding ways to use her Masters in Social Work… and she’s only two months into YHC. Tune in to be massively inspired by Adair’s evolutionary path.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to make big decision in your life
- Why it’s important to listen to your intuition and ask for what you need
- What it feels like to build a support system within your community
- How the enrollment process offered Adair the time and space she needed to make the decision to enroll in Yoga Health Coaching
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Adair tells the story of how she made the decision (after a few months of mulling it over) that YHC was right for her.
- Adair shares how YHC and the New York Live Event have changed the course of her life.
- “This is like my yoga MBA” – Adair
- “It’s a no until its a yes, if it’s ever a yes” – Adair
- “You’ll get where you need to go, but how hard do you want it to be?” – Adair
- “I just needed to know if you were real and could respond to some of my questions” – Adair
- “Since you’ve signed up, I’ve seen you show up” – Cate
- “You have to make this work, you have to focus your energy … you’re discovering the power of that” – Cate
- “You can ask for support and receive the support” – Cate
- “Nothing is the same… you can’t change something fundamental and not have everything else be impacted, subtly or dramatically” – Adair
- “If I’m gonna be alive, I might as well evolve. If I’m gonna evolve … I might as well find the best people to support me.” – Adair
- “What a nice feeling to feel like I found what I’ve been waiting for.” – Adair
- “It’s not a place where competition is invited.” – Adair
- “Everybody wants to share what they are doing well and help each other.” – Adair
- “We allow you to be you, and we celebrate that.” – Cate
- “Can you just grab a machete and help me for a little while?” – Adair
Adair Finucane is multi-passionate. She is a social worker, artist, yoga student and teacher, writer, and horse advocate. As a feeler of the world, her aim is to help as many people as possible (including herself!) live a more joyful, peaceful life. She uses her various areas of interest, especially social work and teaching kundalini yoga, to further this goal. Having enrolled in August 2019, Adair looks forward to what further treasures being a part of the YHC community will bring. She lives in her hometown of Rochester, NY with James, the love of her life. You can find Adair and her writing at www.withadair.com.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages