How to Jumpstart your Wellness Biz When You’re Discouraged! Cate Coaches Helena
Like many, Helena is a Yoga Health Coach who has felt unmotivated and stagnated by everything going on in the world. While her expertise in Ayurveda, Massage, Yoga, and Somabreath is needed more than ever in the world, she hasn’t felt confident in a complete online community. All of this, along with plans to move to a new location has got her questioning the best path for her purpose.
This coaching gym with Cate and Helena is filled with many gems that motivate and reinvigorate making your personal brand a unique journey. Take a deep exhale and drop into this conversation on building structure, designing a course, and finding potential clients in a way that is authentic. When our inner wisdom is causing friction with our purpose, how can we create flow from that friction?
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to get motivated again!
- How to build a dynamic group in a new community.
- Where to host live events.
- How to build an evolving structure for your unique course.
- Why get potential clients interested in wellness investments.
- Cate shared about explaining what a healing journey is at the National Ayurvedic Medicine Conference.
- Cate talks about building a structure that can evolve through Yogahealer.
- Cate stresses the important responsibility of teaching people how to invest in wellness.
- [4:50]- Turning internal wisdom into free talks.
- [5:55]- Getting clear on goals.
- [8:20]- Organizing and designing around our personal healing journey.
- [12:07]- Organizing and designing around member avatar.
- [16:05] – Lead the journey unique to you.
- [21:33]- Planning out live events.
- [27:08]- Mesh networking.
- [31:54]- Pricing to get “skin in the game”
- [34:25]- Marketing content creation.
- [38:07]- Teaching people how to invest.
- “The members are also mentors. We are all continually learning.”
- “What do they need to know, think, and experience in order to transact with me and start the healing journey?”
- “The structure is going to evolve and that’s the beauty of this business model.”
- “Don’t think about nailing the structure. Think of the best structure to possibly test first.”
- “What’s the opportunity cost of not having people in your life that is growing, changing, and evolving and learning new things and living a healthy life?
Guest Bio: Helena Subijana
Coach practitioner in Ayurveda, Yoga, and Somabreath instructor.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- When does Enrollment Get Easy? Cate with Shannon McCall
- What is your Personal Manifesto? And Why You Want One with Cate and Emily
- The Past + Future of Progressive Communities and Online Courses (Cate + Chris Badgett)
- How to Jumpstart your Wellness Biz When You’re Discouraged! Cate Coaches Helena
- Wisdom Years – Time Blocking for Health Coaching for “On-The-Side”, Cate Stillman with Sarah Hutchinson
- Coach of the Month: Alissa Xander