How to Move Prospects through Attract to Engaged to Enrolled
Courtney LaCava just finished her first year of coaching her own program. She enrolled 18 people the past year and has experienced no issues attracting new leads. When it comes to conversion, however, she has been wondering how she could up her game.
In an attempt to develop the right marketing and conversion systems, Courtney reached out to Cate. During the conversation, they covered the differences between excuses and objections, and how to anticipate both in your marketing strategies.
Listen to learn more about getting specific about results, identifying pain points, and converting with ease.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to build trust with your leads
- How to identify your leads’ pain points
- How to move past your leads excuses
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Creating content that converts
- Agitating through marketing
- The difference between excuses and objections
- 1:21 Identifying what has been working
- 9:49 Focussing on the results you offer
- 22:15 Top 10 excuses I’d rather not hear again
- 31:12 Roleplaying client excuses
- “You can only do better” – Cate Stillman
In her late 20s Courtney had a physical breakdown. She was passionate and driven, aiming for perfection, obsessed with drama and addicted to adrenaline. Courtney teetered on the brink of burnout for many years, until her body finally gave in.
In her quest to heal herself, Courtney found Ayurveda. She began to understand that the chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, skin and digestive issues were simply signals her body was sending her. Courtney started to see that her obsession with living life according to external concepts of perfection, success, and beauty were driving her to ignore those signals. As she shifted her diet and lifestyle, she felt an immediate impact. Her digestion dramatically improved and her skin cleared up within weeks.
Today, Courtney works to empower you with the tools and wisdom to heal yourself, just like she did, and to thrive, just like you were born to do.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations