Leading When You Don’t Feel Ready
On today’s show Carly Banks talks with Davina Clauer, a Yoga Health Coach in training and mother of two, about Davina’s experience in Yogahealer courses. Both Body Thrive and YHC courses opened up so much time and space in Davina’s days and brought health and ease to her and her family. She is currently working her full time job, pursuing her Yoga Health Coach certification, and starting her new coaching business, while at the same time finding space for her passions as a Yoga Instructor and Postpartum Doula. While Davina’s story is unique, it is not uncommon for many people to accept Ayurvedic Body Thrive habits into their lives and move into a space of easeful living. Following these habits allow us to enter into a state of flow, where we feel in tune with life and at peace within ourselves. These habits help to move us out of a stagnant state into one of perpetual growth and learning. If you are interested in upleveling your time, your health, your space and your life, then listen in on today’s podcast and gain inspiration and velocity on your growth path.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How do the Body Thrive habits help us to thrive?
- How to find more time in your day.
- How working in a group helps growth.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Body Thrive Book
- YHC Have a conversation
- Davina Clauer’s website
- Davina’s Facebook
- Watch the Masterclass NOW
- 1:20 – Davina talks to us a bit about her Yoga Health coaching background, how she found Cate and Yogahealer, and where it has led her.
- 6:00 – The addiction to saying ‘I don’t have enough time.’ In reality, with the BT habits we are opening up so much time and space for ourselves and we have the capacity to handle more.
- 12:00- The importance of group dynamics and how accountability helps our exponential growth in life. We don’t have to do it alone!
- “Your day now flows around the habits instead of being another thing that you have to find time for.” -Davina Clauer
- “The most successful people start before they’re ready.” – Davina Clauer
- “Sometimes we compare ourselves to people who are in chapter 20, or they are in a different book, and we forget that they were on chapter 1 at one point.” -Davina Clauer
Davina Clauer is the proud mother of two amazing girls and is really into practicing & teaching Vinyasa Yoga. Her specialized practices are focused on supporting mothers, babies and children through significant moments of life. The techniques used in prenatal and children’s yoga can provide countless benefits for the overall well-being for the entire family. Davina took her first yoga class with her then 6-month-old in 2013 and her life changed forever. This led her to start teaching yoga in 2015 after completing my RYT-200 certification. Towards the end of 2015 Davina’s life was shattered when she suffered a devastating loss of a pregnancy at 11 weeks. She was searching for anything to feel better and decided to turn back to her yoga practice. She was pulled toward the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to heal herself emotionally and address the physiological cause of her miscarriage. She found Yogahealer and entered into her first Body Thrive during this time, which then lead her on to Yogahealers’ Yoga Health Coaching Course, that she is currently enrolled in.
Davina is now happy to report that after some major changes in lifestyle, she conceived and carried a healthy baby girl who graced us with her presence in Feb. 2017. Since giving birth Davina has been bound and determined to continue down her wellness path and decided that she wants to help others on theirs; she hopes to help people design the healthy life that they deserve to live! Conect with Clauer on her Website and Facebook.
Carly BanksView All Articles »
The Body Thrive path led Carly to a new and exciting world where all can be accomplished with ease. Adding YHC certification training to work and parenting is proving to be easy, with the right tools. Carly’s shattering old patterns and false beliefs about herself, to become the person that she and her family deserve. Connecting? Connect and hear more about how Carly juggles life as a busy mom at Nourished living.
- Family Values: Growing Your Business with Healthy Home Structures
- Growing Pains: Personal Growth on the Path to Professional Success
- Creating Work/Life Balance with Yoga Health Coaching
- Six Figure Coaching with Yoga Health Coaching
- Structuring Success: Thriving Personally and Professionally with YHC
- YHC – A Proven Business Structure for Successful Custom Course