Online Wellness Pro: What you need to succeed
What is keeping you from having a successful wellness career? Understand how your pricing needs to be connected to your marketing strategies, and how you can best serve your members.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- What is your deeper why?
- What transformation do you want to guide?
- How to price your services
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Get a copy of Your Successful Wellness Career
- Qualify for a Lead the Journey scholarship
- Find the Money Course
- Watch the Masterclass
- Cate explains what happens when you price your services too low
- Cate talks about her perspective on membership programs
- Cate explains the importance of creating a community
- 4:04 Understanding your why
- 11:55 Pricing your services with value
- 17:30 The pre-sale formula
- 28:13 Navigating membership programs
- 36:06 The benefits of creating a dynamic group
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations