Pivoting Your Personal Brand + Marketing Message + Marketing Calendar Coaching Gym
Leah Petitte, a yoga health coach, speaks with Cate Stillman about her marketing calendar and brand and also how to stay on track with marketing. Leah admits to Cate that she is stuck on brand marketing and reaching people despite wanting to launch a new course that includes voice training.
Leah discovers that relationships, boundaries, and authentic communication are common themes when she digs into people’s pain points and where they are blocked. Leah believes that people can connect with one another and engage in transformative relationships that lead to their truth.
Using testimonials, lessons, and “I believe” statements, Leah is able to attract different types of people and tap into their pain points.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to create an annual marketing and social media calendar.
- How to reach your target audience.
- How to use social media.
- How to know where people’s pain points are.
- Growing Your Group Membership
- CTA: How to Move Prospects through Attract to Engaged to Enrolled
- Yoga Health Coaching Masterclass
- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- They have trouble with boundaries and relationships, not able to speak up or able to say what is yes and what is no.
- The members’ stories will be really big, you can bring them into the videos with manifestos and testimonials.
- The CTA (call to action) is the strategy session.
- 1:20-1:46 Cate: Where are you stuck?
- 1:36-2:03 Leah: Trying to reach an audience that wants voice training as well and needs that empowerment.
- 2:13-3:22 Cate: What are some of the pain points?
- I believe that people can connect and engage in relationships that are transformative to get to whatever their truth is to find their true meaning. ~ Leah
- The real work is scheduling time to do this work, talk to people, and schedule what content is to be released from month to month. ~ Cate
- Through the voice coaching component of my program, people could progress and change their lives by using their voices or they could continue to be blocked and stuck. ~ Leah
- It comes down to believing in themselves and seeing who they are. ~ Leah
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages