20 May Scaling Leadership in Your Organization
Do you want to scale your business, but have a hard time finding the right people to help you? Cate talks to Samantha Moe about how to best choose and mentor leaders in your organization.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to mentor coaches
- How to choose what voices to listen to
- How to help leaders rise
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares her struggles in deciding how to scale
- Cate explains how she organizes her coaches
- Cate shares how her peer mentors helped her
- 2:47 Deciding how to scale
- 11:47 Organizing the community
- 17:02 Managing peer mentoring
- We have to decide, is that what I want to grow?
- Where I find a lot of people go a bit askew if they don't actually have the resilience to do the amount of work that it's going to take
- The more we can get really clear before we create anything, exactly what it is, and make sure it's not just one person with a really loud voice
Samantha Moe provides continuing education, advanced training, and parent coach certification for professionals who support intense kids and their families.
She believes there’s nothing wrong with emotionally intense children; they just need a different approach to communication and parenting. And that it takes mindfulness, a different sort of communication, and practice to learn this positive approach – that’s why she does this work.