14 May How to Stop Worrying and Take Charge: Coaching Gym with Cate and Mercedez Calleros
Would you call yourself a worrier? The labels we give ourselves define our present and our future. Cate talked to coach Mercedez Calleros about identity and the importance of faith.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to change identities that don’t serve you
- How to stop worrying about others
- How to live in the present
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Cate shares how to keep evolving your identity
- Cate explains emotional habits
- Cate talks about faith
- 01:43 The importance of self-identification
- 07:29 The problem with lack of faith in the divine
- 10:59 Worry as unavailability
- “What if you give everyone their power back?”
- “Whenever you are thinking ‘I’m a worrier’, just think ‘I trust life!’”
Mercedez Calleros has been a licensed massage therapist for 26 years. She has rounded out her work as a manual therapist to also include certifications as an Integrative Life Coach and a Yoga Health Coach. She comes to her work via an intuitive sense of knowing what others need to feel better and a passion to help them get there. As a child she watched as her maternal grandmother would treat people who were sent to her for healing of physical or emotional maladies. Mercedez was fascinated with the work and knew from a young age that she wanted to and could help others. She currently offers massage, talks, workshops and retreats on Cape Cod Massachusetts.