Wellness Pros: How to Get More Committed Clients or Students
Today on the Yoga Health Coaching Podcast, I’m going to tell you the number one reason why your clients or students aren’t more committed. We are going to evaluate your onboarding process to help your clients be more invested in their results. Listen in if you want to know more.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to attract your ideal client
- How to help your clients achieve their goals
- How to retain clients
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Identify your business model
- Clarify the results
- Break glass ceilings!
- “Until you can build a package around that journey, you can expect to have less committed clients or students”
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations