When to Invest with Manny Weintraub
Tune in to learn how wellness pros can eliminate the stress of making decisions about money.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Who is an investor?
- What does meditating have to do with investing?
- Why is it taboo for wellness pros to talk about money?
- Is now a good time to invest?
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- 0:25-1:30 – Introduction.
- 1:30-4:19 – Who is an investor and what is investing?
- 4:20-8:50 – What does meditating have to do with investing?
- 8:51-15:21 – Why is it taboo for wellness pros to talk about money?
- 15:22-18:12 – How the compound interest of meditation relates to growing your business.
- 18:13-21:38 – How to determine whether now is a good time to invest.
- 21:39-26:59 – When and how should you work with a financial advisor?
- 27:00-27:52 – Closing thoughts.
- “Grow your business. Be successful. The world needs you to be successful.” — Cate Stillman
- “Part of looking out for other people is looking out for you.” — Manny Weintraub
- “If you’re waiting to know whether now is a good time to invest, the answer is yes.” — Manny Weintraub
Manny Weintraub specializes in explaining investing (in plain English) to people who haven’t seriously considered it. As an avid meditation and yoga enthusiast, Manny looks beyond Wall Street’s conventional wisdom. During his 30-year career as a Chartered Financial Analyst, Manny has looked after hundreds of clients and managed more than 1.5 billion dollars. His unique approach focuses on mindful investing, retirement. He credits yoga with getting him through the 2008 financial crisis and wants to teach you how to eliminate the stress of making your money decisions.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Coach of the Month: Suanna Geater
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations