Why Cooking Food During Healing + Trauma Matters
In this episode, Cate explains how easy it can be to shift your diet from ready-made foods to made-from-scratch foods.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Why rhythm is more important than rules.
- How a simple diet can help heal.
- How to make the shift from ready-made meals to made-from-scratch meals.
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- “When we’re going through periods of grief, . . . or there’s trauma or tragedy in our life, the simpler we make feeding ourselves, the more energy we have to process those emotions.” — Cate Stillman
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros
- How to Find Where You Lose a Lead in Sales Stages