Your Brand Therapy for Wellness Pros
There’s so much to think about when it comes to branding yourself and branding your business. I wish I’d known Rachel Dunham back when I started Yogahealer. Luckily, she’s here now to make the process easier for you.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- The power of branding
- How to be authentic and have influence
- What it looks like to stay connected in a digital world
- How influence starts from the outside in
- Why a beautiful brand isn’t enough
- What defines us as a company or brand doesn’t define us as an individual
- How women can discover their purpose and themselves through their evolving life’s work and/or business
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- The power of branding
- Your Brand Therapy
- Rachel’s Facebook
- Rachel’s Instagram
- Have a conversation
- Free Master Class
- 0:26-7:16 – Why you need to show who you truly are in order to attract the people you want to work with.
- 7:16-15:12 – How personal branding differs from business branding.
- 18:29-23:08 – How to accurately identify and portray your brand.
- 23:08-28:30 – Why consistency is key to branding.
- 28:30-30:23 – How to separate business from personal on social media.
- 30:23-37:22 – Where the personal and professional overlap.
- “You don’t need to be everything to everybody.” —- Rachel Dunham
- “It’s not just the visual. It should elicit emotion. It’s how people view you.” —- Rachel Dunham
- “Don’t limit yourself and box yourself in by just what you do in your business.” —- Rachel Dunham
- “You can’t really mess up when you’re being true to yourself. —- Rachel Dunham
Rachel is the owner and founder of Brand Therapy®, a creative company dedicated to supporting change-agents by providing them the confidence to communicate their message in a bigger, more beautiful way. She has spent the last decade collaborating with and building brands for some of the top transformational, multi-million dollar leaders in the coaching and healing industries. Rachel believes that by allowing your unique style to shine through in your brand, you can connect with others on a deeper and more emotional level. And, she is passionate about helping women build their self-confidence and self-love through visual expression. Connect with Rachel on her website and facebook.
Cate StillmanView All Articles »
Cate Stillman founded Yogahealer.com in 2001 to guide Yoga people into Ayurveda and Ayurveda people into yoga. Built on the value of both personal and planetary thrive and a deep connect to one’s ecosystem, community and body, Yogahealer grew into a team, 2 podcasts a week, regular blogging, an arsenal of courses to guide people into their potential, an a professional community + certification program Yoga Health Coaching. Cate wrote and self-published Body Thrive: Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with 10 Habits from Ayurveda and Yoga, an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Ayurveda, which helps people who dig yoga take a giant leap forward in their wellness trajectory with Ayurveda.
- How to Talk to More Leads: Coaching Gym with Christina Sjoberg
- Product Market Fit for Your Wellness Pro Career
- Coach of the Month: Marcella Fulco
- Next level Wellness Pro: with Emily Glaser, Ayurveda
- Group Membership Coaching: Difficult Members, Difficult Situations
- DM’ing to Boost Your Sales for Wellness Pros