03 Mar Coach of the Month: Faye Blake
Faye Blake is this month’s Yoga Health Coaching Coach of the Month. Faye’s YHC journey started at a Yogahealer live event in Berlin. She was a Body Thrive and Living Ayurveda course member, but meeting some of the ladies in Berlin finally gave her the confidence to go ahead and join the YHC program.
Struggling with perfectionism and with a tendency to compare herself to others, Faye started to shed her limiting beliefs and has now successfully completed her course pilot.
Listen to the episode to learn more about how to stop doubting your abilities, the benefits of coaching a group, and aligning with your purpose.
What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to overcome limiting beliefs
- How to coach through resistance
- How to grow by showing up
Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Keeping people away because you don't feel ready
- Remembering your why and being a lifelong learner
- Aligning with dharma instead of self-sabotage
- 1:15 Communicating directly with your ideal client
- 5:16 Sales and developing relationships with clients
- 10:40 Understanding different communication styles
- 16:18 Utilizing your unique skillset
Faye's journey with Yogahealer has been one of deep self-healing. 4 years ago she had an unwavering passion to help contribute to the awakening of planetary consciousness, and a true knowing that she has a purpose in this life, but really wasn't clear on what that looked like until Body Thrive helped her to strip back mental and bodily Ama and connect with her inner voice.
She now works with her students that are all inspiring individuals working towards living out their own dharma. She helps them to align with nature's rhythms, to deeply trust their own intuition, and pass down this wonderful wisdom map of Ayurveda.